Monday, November 27, 2017

A Good Week in Books (175)


I’ve been a little MIA this month. Mostly, I’ve just had a lot on my plate at work because my director retired, so I’ve been temporarily filling in as Acting Director (on top of all my regular duties). I haven’t had as much free time and when I’ve had it, I’ve been cooking, holiday shopping, etc. I did finish a big fantasy novel and an interesting graphic novel. I also finished listening to a giant, adult audiobook. I received a couple of new books for review courtesy of Macmillan. And I have lots of reading to catch up on! I only have one more month to finishing my yearly reading goal (and I have 10 more books to read!).
The new pretties:


Cici’s Journal
by Joris Chamblain and art by Aurelie Neyret
Renegades by Marissa Meyer
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment