Monday, January 27, 2020

A Good Week in Books (213)



So, I know I said I was doing better health-wise….Well, then…I had a 6 day (longest yet) whopper of a migraine alongside a sinus infection and hello new medication and infrequent reading schedules again. I have somehow managed to read 5 books since my last blog post though (thanks in some part to audio books). And I unfortunately have had another migraine since that terrible one. They don’t call it chronic for no reason. On the plus side, I’m flying through Netflix shows like no tomorrow (with my computer screen tilted at weird angles so the light doesn’t bother me).
I bought myself the last book in a fantastic mystery series that I’m obsessed with. And I received a big box of new pretties from Macmillan that I cannot wait to get started on. I have no headache today, so I guess I’ll take advantage of that as much as I can.
The new books:

The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
Black Girl Unlimited by Echo Brown
Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
Rogue Princess by B.R. Myers
The King’s Questioner by Nikki Katz
Gone by Nightfall by Dee Garretson
How to Speak Boy by Tiana Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment