Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Good Week in Books (218)



I’m finding the stress of the world not conducive for reading. My attention span is too short. I did get through one big fantasy book this week. Thank goodness, though it took me a long time. And I’m a good way into a light middle grade book. I’m not sure I could a read a book that isn’t light right now. I am so glad for my health though. It has been super rainy outside. My only time out of the house has mostly been for walks, but with the bad weather and now the pollen, I’m thinking maybe I’ll be reading more? I hope everyone reading this is healthy too. Thank goodness for books!
I received 2 new books for review, courtesy of Macmillan. Both look really cool. Maybe I just need something new to try.
 
Kairos
by Ulysse Malassacne
Almost, Maine
by John Cariani

No comments:

Post a Comment