Sunday, June 24, 2018

Upcoming 2018 Boston Teen Author Festival



I’ve been attending the totally amazing Boston Teen Author Festival for a couple of years now. Basically, it’s one entirely free day of YA author panels. The Cambridge Public Library charges nothing, but they do have a local bookseller sell the books of the authors in attendance. And there’s a massive author signing at the end, so well worth some book purchases.

I was contacted by someone who works for the festival in hopes that I’d promote it on my blog. Apparently, there’s a Kickstarter, and some really cool book prizes to win if you make a pledge –which I totally intend to do.  Here’s a link to the Kickstarter, if you’re interested. Some of the prizes involve artwork or YA author autographs or books of course. And I guess it’s how the library is able to afford the free festival, so it’s a good place to donate and spread the love of YA books. And it's only available until June 30.

And here’s a pic of the flyer for the day:




Maybe I’ll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment