Monday, October 1, 2018

A Good Week in Books (191)



I had a nice week. My cold is finally gone, and I was finally able to go out and enjoy my favorite season’s weather for a bit. I finished only one book this week, and I ended up giving up on another book. I started a new one that I’m currently very addicted to. I also received 3 new books for review from Macmillan, and one ARC for review from HarperCollins. I have so many amazing looking books to read all of a sudden. Hello, fall! I feel like the fall is YA prime time.
The new books:


This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender
On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
History VS Women by Anita Sarkessian and Ebony Adams

I cannot wait to get started on these! I wish I could just take a week off of work, and do nothing but read!

No comments:

Post a Comment