Friday, October 12, 2018

A Good Week in Books (192)



I had a wonderful week. Every couple of years, my amazing librarian friends and I get together for a vacation. Last week, we had a very Fall vacation in upstate New York. I met some of my best friends in library school, and I’m so glad we are able to take a trip together every now and then. We stayed in Lake George. We “hiked” in the Adirondacks (aka: we went on one easy trail after hanging out at the Wild Walk at the Wild Center). We tasted wines and ciders and beers. And we went to an apple orchard and we went to an outlet mall. But, really the best part was just catching up with everyone, and of course talking about books too.
Happy Fall!

I finished reading two books. And I started a new one that is so good, I’m savoring it slowly. I also received 3 new books for review (Thank you, Swoon Reads, First Second, and Feiwel and Friends).
The new pretties;



Carols and Chaos
by Cindy Anstey
Last Pick by Jason Walz
Blanca Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
I want to read all the books! How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment