Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Good Week in Books (57)



So, I had another decent book week! I gave in and purchased two new ones…even though I told myself I wouldn’t. And I finally got my hands on the books that were shipped to my old address for review. Thanks Mom, for shipping them to my new address! Parents are the best. Also, thank you Macmillan for sending me all the pretty books to review!

Dead End in Norvelt
by Jack Gantos
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (I already own this one, so it will be in a giveaway soon!)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (!!! It’s been so hard not having this one yet)
The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
How was your week in books?

4 comments:

  1. Shadow and Bone is a great book - I can't wait to read Siege and Storm!

    Nice haul =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow and Bone is getting rave reviews. Old follower now following via bloglovin as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read Siege and Storm! :)) I haven't read Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits and Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin yet but I will soon. Great haul! My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Grisha Series! My most coveted books on my wishlist at the moment :D Congrats! I've heard great things about Dance of the Red Death too! Enjoy all your goodies Nori!

    ReplyDelete