Monday, September 21, 2015

A Good Week in Books (117)


I had a very nice book week, if I say so myself. I have been a little MIA lately. I was out of town for a bit, visiting with some amazing librarians who I mostly haven’t seen since Library School (five years ago). We went to New Orleans and had a reunion! Before that, I had my mom in town and I’d been nursing one injury or another from what I’m now referring to as my summer of injuries. I feel like I’m finally getting back to my normal routine again. I’m healthy again. Autumn is good for that. It’s also good for apple cider and YA novels.
I bought the first two in the pile. The rest I received for review in the past two weeks. Thank you, Macmillan and Disney.

Princess Knight
by Osuma Tezuka
A School for Brides by Patrice Kindl
Fire Walker by Josephine Angelini
The Trouble in Me by Jack Gantos
Star Wars A New Hope: The Princess, The Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
Little Robot by Ben Hatke
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet haul Nori^^ I love the cover for Fire Walker but I still need to get into that series myself! Gotta love some Star Wars goodness too :D

    Oh wow, New Orleans for a librarian reunion, that sounds like a total blast!! I'm sorry that Summer '15 was the Summer of injuries for you but I'm glad that your healthy and back to normal. Happy reading xox

    ReplyDelete