Monday, May 9, 2016

A Good Week in Books (135)



I had a very nice, little book week. Two more exciting pre-orders came in! Also, I received a great one for review (Thank you, Hachette). Is it just me, or did all of the YA books of the year just come out at the same time, just now? I have so many books to read. And while I know this is a great problem to have, I kind of wish the pub dates were a little more spread out. Oh well.
The lovely books:



The Crown
by Kiera Cass
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
The Trials of Apollo Book 1: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Some more Harry Potter coloring:

How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent colouring job, Nori!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Nori ♥ and YAY for ACOMAF :D AND The Trials of Apollo - yay Riordan!

    ReplyDelete