Monday, August 22, 2016

A Good Week in Books (140)



So, I’ve been a little MIA lately. My mom is up for a long visit. I took a little vacation time, and have been spending my days with my mom, going to the beach, whale watching, looking at art, and eating yummy foods. She’s here one more week, so I might be a little MIA a little longer.  I have been reading a lot of books though. I love time off in the summer. Reading outside by the ocean is the best. So, I will have a lot of book reviews to catch up on.
We went into the most adorable little bookstore, in Chatham called the Yellow Umbrella Books. They had new and used books and had a nice section of books by Cape Cod authors. I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of Pax because Sara Pennypacker lives around here. I’m still waiting on my next Ellie Marnie book, and I know it takes a long time for books to ship internationally, but still. Come faster, book!
The books:

Pax by Sara Pennypacker
Off the Page
by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
How was your week in  books?

No comments:

Post a Comment