Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (212)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World by Shannon Hale (2/7/2017):


Description on Goodreads:
A 320-page Middle Grade Novel telling an original "tail" of Marvel's cute, quirky, and downright furry Super Heroine--Squirrel Girl!
Why I’m Waiting:
I love the graphic novels. I love them so much, I dressed as Squirrel Girl for Halloween. Seriously, the comics are hilarious and fun and I just can’t get enough of them. I also love Shannon Hale. I can’t wait to see how she writes this story.
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read the graphic novels but I WILL and hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this is the first I'm hearing of Squirrel Girl but I bet you I would love these comics too! II'll have to add this to my graphic novel TBR :)

    ReplyDelete