Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (226)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (8/29/2017):



Description on Goodreads:
The mystery and the magic intensifies in the fourth installment of the remarkable MAGISTERIUM series.
Why I’m Waiting:
So, I know that’s the shortest description ever, but it really doesn’t matter. I’ve loved this series since book 1 and I cannot wait to find out what happens next –lengthy description or no. I think I have a little idea for where things are going, and I wan to see if I’m right or way off. August can not come soon enough!
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment