Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Good Week in Books (183)



I just got back from a little mini vacation in Chicago. My boyfriend and I went to my cousin’s wedding. It was nice being able to see so much of my family. And we got super fancy too. My mom does not have tv, so I tend to read a lot when visiting. Weirdly, I was so busy the whole time, I didn’t get a ton of reading done. I did read one whole middle grade novel on an airplane. And then I read a whole YA contemporary coming back. I also finished a paranormal romance and a graphic novel before going on vacation. I bought 3 books while in Chicago. I also received 2 for review when I was gone. Thanks, Disney and Macmillan.
The new pretties:



Hocus Pocus and the All-New Sequel
by A.W. Jantha
Not the Girls You’re Looking For by Aminah Mae Safi
Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment