Monday, September 24, 2018

A Good Week in Books (190)



I had a very nice book week. I was sick this week, so I had more time for reading. Unfortunately, this meant I missed a totally amazing teen author festival…but I really needed another day in bed with books for company.
I read one awesome YA fantasy, one Pride and Prejudice retelling, and one graphic novel. I received 4 new books for review (Thank you, Macmillan). And possibly to fix my MIA festival heart, I purchased 4 new books while running errands yesterday.
The new pretties:

Unbroken: 13 Stories starring disabled teens edited by Marieke NiJkamp
Unclaimed Baggage by Jen Doll
A Blade so Black by L.L. McKinney
Black Wings Beating by Alex London
Sadie by Courtney Summers
A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland
Warcross by Marie Lu
Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment