Monday, November 26, 2018

A Good Week in Books (194)



So, I have been a little MIA this month. Mostly, I have been super busy. But, also, I had a bit of a book hangover after finishing Kingdom of Ash. Like, I needed some non-reading time to recover from my 1000 page reading frenzy. I did read 2 books this week (one amazing graphic novel and one awesome fantasy).  I cannot believe I’m almost done with my Goodreads reading challenge of the year. 3 more to go….and I’ll have read 100 books.
I received one new book for review (Thank you, Farrar Straus Giroux). And I caved and bought myself some signed/super sale books at Barnes and Noble on Black Friday. I bought some holiday gifts there too. But, I couldn’t turn away from the autographed books and or the 50% YA books.  Holiday shopping in bookstores is dangerous. I can never not buy books for myself. Also, I’m going to Chicago soon, and I always get some quality book time in when I travel. I can’t wait to start some of these new books.
The new books:

Wilder by Andrew Simonet
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (autographed)
Soulless by Gail Carriger (also autographed)
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment