Monday, March 18, 2019

A Good Week in Books (200)



I cannot believe I’ve made 200 of these posts! I guess I’ve been blogging a long time…
I’ve been a bit MIA lately. Mostly this is because I had a crazy, terrible sinus infection. I seriously had the worst headaches for about 3 ½ weeks. Sadly, this greatly affected my ability to read and I’ve had such book nostalgia. I finally caught up on a lot of TV…but, it’s just not the same. I’m finally doing better after a couple rounds of antibiotics. Bring on the books!
I’ve only read 2 books in about 4 weeks though…so I have a ton of catching up to do. One book was okay, and one was amazing. I’m going to be honest; I read the amazing book in about a day (yesterday). And the okay book lasted throughout my whole bout of sickness…
I’ve received 8 books for review over this time (thank you Macmillan!):

Small Town Hearts
by Lillie Vale
The Breakaways by Cathy G. Johnson
The Beauty of the Moment by Tanaz Bhathena
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
The Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum
Fear of Missing Out by Kate McGovern
Kiss Number 8 by Colleen AF Venable and Ellen T. Crenshaw
Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment