Monday, December 9, 2019

A Good Week in Books (211)



Anyone else feel like they blinked and it’s suddenly the middle of December? This year has been a whirlwind for me.  Everything seems to go by so fast. I haven’t been blogging or reading as much as normal. But, I have gotten a handle on my health issues and I do know a big reason for my less than average reading tendencies has been an increase in severe migraines. I finally seem to be on the right meds/diet for it though (knock on wood) and am kind of getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully, I’ll be back to a more normal reading schedule for 2020.
I read a few books in the past couple of weeks. I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my mom coming to me! I bought a couple of books on Black Friday. And I received one new book for review. So many good books seem to have just come out too! I can’t wait to read them all.
The new books:

Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
Starsight by Brandon Sanderson (signed!)
Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment