Monday, October 12, 2020

A Good Week in Books (223)


I’ve had a nice couple of weeks in books. I’ve finished reading 3 books. And I’ve received 6 new books for review, thanks to Macmillan and Hachette. I feel like I’m getting back into a somewhat normal reading routine. Basically, I can focus on books again. Or I guess I want to escape reality so badly that I have to focus on books again. What a crazy world we live in. My focus these last several months has been all over the place, so it actually feels really nice to get lost in books again. 

 

The new books:


The Tower of Nero by Rich Riordan
This is All Your Fault by Aminah Mae Safi
Unbirthday: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell
Brightly Woven the Graphic Novel by Alexandra Bracken and adapted by Leigh Dragoon and art by Kit Seaton
The Mirror Book 1: Broken Wish by Julie C. Dao
For Unicorn Lovers Only: History, Mythology, Facts, and More by Penelope Gwynne and illustrated by Kate O’neill

No comments:

Post a Comment