Monday, June 21, 2021

A Good Week in Books (226)


I had this crazy realization that I haven’t made one of these posts in a long time! I did receive 5 books for review recently, so I figured it was time to make one. Thank you Hyperion for all of the great titles that came my way recently! Also, I purchased one book (a long time ago for pre-order) that I forgot to put in the picture! And I pretty much read it the day after it arrived on my doorstep. Review will come shortly. I guess I’ll mention that title here: The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson. I haven’t actually bought a book or pre-ordered one in a long time! That was definitely worth the money.

The new books:


Willa of Dark Hollow by Robert Beatty
Curse of the Specter Queen by Jenny Elder More
If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy

The Last Fallen Star by Grace Kim

Like Other Girls by Britta Lundin

No comments:

Post a Comment