Monday, April 25, 2022

A Good Week in Books (228)

 


I don’t do a lot of these posts any more. But, I’ve recently received a lot of books to review, thanks to Hachette and my favorite independent bookstore in Chicago. I took a trip back there for the first time since the pandemic started. And stepping into my favorite bookstore for the first time in 2 years, after learning that some of my old libraries and other bookstores had closed for good, was like re-connecting with family members. I also purchased one signed book while shopping.

My husband, my puppy, and I also listened to a lot of audiobooks on our 2 day road trip to Chicago, and then our 2 day road trip back to MA. I didn’t do a ton of reading on my vacation, but I’ve been a reading a lot since. And I can’t seem to get out of the audiobook trend lately. I go in and out of loving them.

Here are all the lovely new books accumulated over the last few weeks:


All My Rage (signed) by Sabaa Tahir
Alliana Girl of Dragons (ARC 8/22) by Julie Abe

The Song that Moves the Sun (ARC 6/22) by Anna Bright

Outlaw Saints Book 1: Ballad & Dagger (ARC 5/22) by Daniel Jose Older

Aru Shah and the End of Time the Graphic Novel by Roshani Chokshi

Shinji Takahashi and the Mark of the Coatl by Julie Kagawa

Alone Out Here by Riley Redgate

I can’t wait to dig into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment