Monday, July 17, 2017

A Good Week in Books (165)


I had a nice, little book week.
My July has been crazy, and I finally had a weekend off where I wasn’t moving or unpacking or organizing. And, I read a lot. I read 3 books this week. And I loved all of them! I feel like I was in a bit of a reading slump. And slump, no more. I moved in with my boyfriend on July 1st. We are both librarians. I have to say that living with someone who loves and appreciates books as much as I do is quite extraordinary. We spend at least one hour every night just reading together. That being said, it took us weeks to unpack all the books.
I also received 2 new books for review. Thank you, Macmillan for the first books sent to my new place. It was a memorable moment for me.
The lovelies:


Love and Other Alien Experiences by Kerry Winfrey
All the Ways the World Can End by Abby Sher
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment