Monday, July 24, 2017

A Good Week in Books (166)


I had another crazy, busy week at work. I probably say this every year, but it feels like my popular vacation spot town, has more tourists this summer than ever before. And the number of kids attending library programs this summer is astronomical. Needless to say, I’m exhausted. I didn’t get any books read this week. I’m more than halfway through an awesome fantasy (that will be getting back to my library super late…) And I’m on the last disc of the Douglas Adams book I’m listening to, so…soon. I’ll have plenty to review next week. My boyfriend and I also successfully had our first family get-together in our new place, so much of my free time was spent planning and cleaning up for that.
On to the new books. I did give in and buy a couple books online this week. I received two finished books for review thanks to Macmillan. And I received one ARC (unsolicited) from Sourcebooks. And it looks totally amazing. Yay for new books!
The books:



Mask of Shadows
by Linsey Miller
Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener
Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn
Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally
Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment