Monday, August 6, 2018

A Good Week in Books (187)



I have reached the point of summer when Youth Services Librarians tend to refer to themselves as zombies. I love Summer Reading and summer programming, and I’m always super excited for it to start. But, now I am very much an exhausted zombie. The end is in sight though, so all is good. 2 more weeks is totally doable.
To handle the craziness, I have definitely been reading a lot. I finished 1 YA fantasy and 1 MG fantasy this week. I also finished a whole adult audio book. I am on a roll! Never am I more grateful for books than in summer. I received 2 new ones for review (thank you, Henry Holt and Swoon Reads). And I may have needed a little retail therapy…after the week I had and bought myself 6 new books….
The new pretties:



We’ll Always have Summer
by Jenny Han
It’s not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
Royals by Rachel Hawkins
Love and Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
Between Frost and Fury by Chani Lynn Feener
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment