Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Good Week in Books (7)



I had another good week in books! I received one new book to review. I got two new ones on Net Galley. I won a book from my friend, Christina’s blog! And I have an order to pick up at Barnes and Noble. Technically, I’ll be getting my Barnes and Noble books next week (I get a special discount soon!), but I figured listing these now will make me look a little less crazy next week, when I go through my shopping list. What can I say? I take advantage of book discounts.
Thank you, Disney Hyperion for this one!
 
From What I Remember…
by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas.

These two I received from Net Galley:
 
BEA Buzz Books: Excerpts from Over 30 Top Fall 2012 Titles
by BEA Publishers Lunch
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (comes out October 2012).

I won this awesome book from A Reader of Fictions!
 
Swipe
by Evan Angler

And these lovelies are ones I ordered to pick up at Barnes and Noble:
 
Taken by Storm
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Thumped by Megan McCafferty
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

That was my week in books! How was your week? Also, next week I know I will be purchasing a lot of books and I’m so excited!

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm falling behind in the Raised By Wolves story. I've only read the first book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should keep reading! They are so good! And her other book, Every Other Day, is super awesome too!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I'm super jealous of From What I Remember. It looks hilarious. Like The Hangover for teens or something.

    ReplyDelete