Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Good Week in Books (65)


I have been so, so good lately and not purchasing many books. I’ve been taking full advantage of working at a library and borrowing a lot of books lately. However, there are some books I need to own –to re-read whenever I choose.
I received one review book this week. I purchased one book online. And received two new titles on Netgalley (another place I’ve been trying to avoid on purpose…I have so many books to read).  I also pre-ordered some books that will come out at the end of the month (but I’ll talk about those when I get them). January is a crazy month for YA.

Being Sloane Jacobs
by Lauren Morrill
Diamonds and Deceit by Leila Rasheed (Thank you, Disney-Hyperion! I still need to read book 1, but now I own both so I’m excited to get started)
From Netgalley:

Lady Thief by AC Gaughen
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. I recently got an ARC of Being Sloane Jacobs but haven't had a chance to read it yet! I've only heard great things about it though!! I can't wait to read The Here and Now by Ann Brashares!! I love all of her books!! Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete