Monday, April 21, 2014

A Good Week in Books (72)


I like to wait to do these posts until I have at least two new books to share. So, this time I’m including a book I got last week (via pre-order/aka: it was on my door the day it came out, and I’ve already read, loved, and reviewed it).  I received another pre-order this week. I received one lovely finished copy for review (thank you, Hyperion!). I bought a paperback from my favorite bookstore in Chicago (I took a week’s vacation last week and I already started this book). And then I picked up two freebie ARC’s from the same store.

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (review)
Falling Kingdoms
by Morgan Rhodes (the paperback I already started –on my plane)
Odin’s Ravens by K. L.  Armstrong and M. A. Marr (ARC 5/13/14)
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (ARC 7/1/14)
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (thanks, Hyperion!)
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment