Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (106)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Eternal by C.C. Hunter (10/28/14):

Description on Goodreads:
All her life, Della's secret powers have made her feel separated from her human family. Now, she's where she belongs, at Shadow Falls. With the help of her best friends Kylie and Miranda, she’ll try to prove herself in the paranormal world as an investigator—all the while trying to figure out her own heart. Should she chose Chase, a powerful vampire with whom she shares a special bond? Or Steve, the hot shapeshifter whose kisses make her weak in the knees? When a person with dark connection to her past shows up, it’ll help her decide which guy to choose–and make her question everything she knows about herself.
Why I’m Waiting:
So, I only just recently finished book 1 in this spin-off series. And I loved it. I loved getting Della’s point of view. I love the whole reborn vampire concept. I’m interested in seeing what happens with her possible new affinity with ghosts. And I’m super curious about the guys in her life too. C.C. Hunter just knows how to write a fun, paranormal romance, and at this point I’d read any of her YA stuff.
What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment