Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (110)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins (4/7/15):

Description on Goodreads:
Life is almost back to normal for Harper Price. The Ephors have been silent after their deadly attack at Cotillion months ago, and best friend Bee has returned after a mysterious disappearance. Now Harper can return her focus to the important things in life: school, canoodling with David, her nemesis-turned-ward-slash-boyfie, and even competing in the Miss Pine Grove pageant.

Unfortunately, supernatural chores are never done. The Ephors have decided they’d rather train David than kill him. The catch: Harper has to come along for the ride, but she can’t stay David’s Paladin unless she undergoes an ancient trial that will either kill her . . . or connect her to David for life.
Why I’m Waiting:
I love this author. Really, I do. I love the mix of girly-ness, supernatural, sarcasm, and romance. I didn’t like the first book of this series as much as I liked her other series; however, I did have a lot of fun reading it. I know what to expect from this author, and I can’t wait for more.
What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Great Pick! I have seen this one all over the place this week.

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete