Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Challenge: Re-Read 2015

Re-read 2015
 
Every year, I participate in one reading challenge (besides my Goodreads one, which is just to read a certain amount of books total). In the past, I have participated in the challenges other bloggers have created and I have participated in my own.
This year, I’m following my own path again. I came to realize that last year, I only had the chance to re-read one book. I used to re-read books all the time. In fact, I factor in my likelihood of re-reading when purchasing books. It’s just so hard to justify re-reading books when there are so many new books I haven’t read yet.
That is why this year, I am challenging myself to re-read at least 15 books. They can be any books I want. And as you can probably gather from my picture, I plan on re-reading the whole Harry Potter series because I don’t believe I’ve re-read them in years –and that’s half of my challenge!
Now, you know why you will be seeing a bunch of re-read reviews. I’m so looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment