Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (125)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Another Day by David Levithan (08/25/15):

Description on Goodreads:
"Nancy Hinkel at Knopf has acquired David Levithan's Rhiannon, the companion to Every Day, his recent novel about A, the character who changes bodies on a daily basis. The new book is told from the perspective of A's love interest, Rhiannon. Publication is set for spring 2015; Bill Clegg at WME brokered the deal for North American rights." -Publishers Weekly
Why I’m Waiting:
I absolutely adored Every Day by David Levithan. It was one of those books that had me thinking way past my completion of it. It’s a book that changed how I saw the world, changed my thinking about love and people. It was one powerful piece of fiction. The description for this new one doesn’t sound too concrete yet. I think it’s going to about Rhiannon, the girl the soul from Every Day fell in love with. And I think this sounds amazing. I’m not sure if it will read more like a sequel or a book that takes place at the same time as the first. Either way, I’m excited for more. I can’t wait to see how it goes.
What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read Every Day. I did finally buy it, so hopefully I'll get to it soon. So many people rave about it. I hope you enjoy this when it's out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read and I hope you love it as much as I did! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, sounds like this is a powerful author. Definitely need to read that "Every Day" now :)
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete