Monday, March 16, 2015

A Good Week in Books (102)


I had a nice little book week this week. I received two new books for review. Thank you, Macmillan.
I’m posting all my blog posts for the week now (Monday), and then I will have a brief blogging vacation. Technically, I am taking a real life vacation. I will be out of the country for a little bit, so there will be a little chunk of time with no posts. When I come back though, hopefully, I will have plenty of reviews to post and a good week or two of books to gush about.
Until then, here are the lovely books from this week:

Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
The Riverman by Aaron Starmer
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation lovely^^ I hope you have a wonderful time and congrats on all the new bookish pretties :D Happy reading! xx

    ReplyDelete