Monday, May 11, 2015

A Good Week in Books (106)


I had a great book week! I got lots to review (special thanks to Hachett and Macmillan)! I also went to the annual MLA (Massachusetts Library Association) conference to present on an intergenerational project I helped start at my library. While I was there, I of course had to attend the panel about MA authors. I picked up two new books there too, and got them signed. Speaking as someone who has been to many conferences, that was the calmest, most organized one I have ever seen. Hopefully, it’s foreshadow for BEA?
On a side note: I entered the YA book I wrote this past year into a contest, and if it wins it will be published. Cross your fingers for me?

Being Henry David
by Cal Armistead (signed)
Against Football by Steve Almond (signed)
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
Before Tomorrowland by Jeff Jensen and Jonathan Case
Watch the Sky by Kirsten Hubbard
The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz
The Second Guard by J.D. Vaughn
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment