Monday, June 8, 2015

A Good Week in Books (109)


I know it seems ridiculous for a girl who just came home with over 50 books from BEA to go and purchase 2 more books, but I did. I held off on getting my hands on books that were recently released because I wasn’t sure if they’d be at BEA. Some of them were. So, good call on me. But, two weren’t, so I bought them right when I got back. I also then received a whole bunch of awesome books for review. Thank you, Macmillan (for four of these lovelies) and Hachette (for one). Good thing pretty much all of the tv I watch is over for the year…I have so much reading to do! And I’m so happy about it.

A Court of Thrones and Roses
by Sarah J. Maas
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Blood Will Tell by April Henry
Brain Camp by Susan Kim, Laurence Klavan, and Faith Erin Hicks
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
Joyride Anna Banks
Alive by Chandler Baker
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Sweet is one that I've been really excited about though I've heard some mixed things about it. I hope you enjoy it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul Nori^^ It totally worked out for the best then and you KNOW we'll never judge you for nabbing more books. This is a safe haven for book addicts haha :D I'm thrilled that you got ACOTAR and I hope that you'll love it as much as I did! xx

    ReplyDelete