Monday, October 26, 2015

A Good Week in Books (120)


I had a nice book week. I turned 29 this week. I unfortunately was really sick this week with a terrible cold/flu. I am still recovering from said cold/flu and I was sick for about 10 days. This sadly did conflict with my quality reading time. Headaches make reading not fun.
But, I’m finally doing better, and I’m excited to dive back into my books. I had great food (both at a restaurant and cooked by the fabulous boyfriend). I received awesome presents.  And I watched some great tv, anime, and movies while recuperating. I purchased one book this week, my mom sent me some lovely poetry books (I do also like to read/write poetry), and I received 3 new ones for review. Thank you, Macmillan.
 

The books:
Unspoken by C.C. Hunter
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Dog Songs by Mary Oliver
New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver
The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
The Boy Who Knew Everything by Victoria Forester

How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Happy beltated birthday Nori!! I'm so sorry that you were sick for your birthday though D: I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better at least and hopefully you got some nice bookish goodies to make up for it all ;) Your actual books certainly look awesome :D I wish you lots of luck reading them all xxxx

    ReplyDelete