Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (158)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on The Last Star by Rick Yancey (05/17/16):



Description on Goodreads:
We’re here, then we’re gone, and that was true before they came. That’s always been true. The Others didn’t invent death; they just perfected it. Gave death a face to put back in our face, because they knew that was the only way to crush us. It won’t end on any continent or ocean, no mountain or plain, jungle or desert. It will end where it began, where it had been from the beginning, on the battlefield of the last beating human heart.

Master storyteller Rick Yancey invokes triumph, loss, and unrelenting action as the fate of the planet is decided in the conclusion to this epic series.
Why I’m Waiting:
I just loved the first two books! I cannot wait to see what will happen in this last installment. What more can happen? Who will survive? I’m so excited for all of it. It’s not he most unique cover, but I don’t care. I want this book now. Yesterday.
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this series before but must say this blurb has me intrigued. I hope you love this one

    My WOW: http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/10/wow-im-waiting-on-steep-thorny-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to get into this series! Aaaaaah, there are just too many books to read and not enough hours in the day >.< I can't wait to see how you'll make out with the last installment all the same :D I hope you can get your hands on it ASAP! xx

    ReplyDelete