Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Good Week in Books (128)



I had a nice little book week. I received one for review (thank you, Disney Hyperion). And I actually purchased one. I have worked hard to not buy a lot of books any more. And for the most part, I have become super successful at it. I receive so many for review and I pick up a lot at conferences. And I also work in a library…Every now and then something comes out that I know I’ll want to re-read again at some point though, so I’ll buy it.
The pretties:

Every Word
by Ellie Marney
Out of Abaton by John Claude Bemis
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Seeing Every Word here reminded me that my copy is waiting for me to read it ;) I'm thinking that'll happen real soon! Like you, I work hard to NOT buy ALL of the books, since attending BEA 3 years in a row, I really try to keep things under control but Every Word was one of the pre-orders that I NEEDED to have LOL! Enjoy your books Nori!! xx

    ReplyDelete