Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (191)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (9/616):
 
Description on Goodreads:
The long path to the throne has only just begun for Aelin Galathynius. Loyalties have been broken and bought, friends have been lost and gained, and those who possess magic find themselves at odds with those who don't.

As the kingdoms of Erilea fracture around her, enemies must become allies if Aelin is to keep those she loves from falling to the dark forces poised to claim her world. With war looming on all horizons, the only chance for salvation lies in a desperate quest that may mark the end of everything Aelin holds dear.

Aelin's journey from assassin to queen has entranced millions across the globe, and this fifth installment will leave fans breathless. Will Aelin succeed in keeping her world from splintering, or will it all come crashing down?
Why I’m Waiting:
So, I know I’m a little late to the party on focusing on this book. But, I have to focus on it. Oh man, September is not that far away, yet it is at the same time!  I love the cover and that it matches nicely with the rest in the series. I kind of hate the description because it gives absolutely nothing away. It could almost be a description for book 1…I want more information. Regardless, I know I’ll love it. I have been nothing but completely impressed by this whole series, and I cannot wait for September to roll around.
What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. YES!!!! I AM SO EXCITED! I love this series so much, it is one of my absolute favorites, and I can't wait to see what else is going to happen. September is going to be here before we know it :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the EXACT SAME WAY Nori^^ Every.Single.Installment of this series has blown me away again and again...And with this being the penultimate release of the series, I have a feeling it'll be EPIC, intense and life-ruining! I can't wait LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah J. Maas again! I'm going to HAVE to read this series. So many people are in love with it. I'm not sure I'll be into though, as fantasy is one of my lower genres. But, with all the hype about her and her work, I may break down and try it. Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finally read Throne of Glass, and I'll admit I liked it a lot! But now I have to hurry up and read the rest of the series. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete