Monday, October 10, 2016

A Good Week in Books (143)


I received all the review books in this week from Macmillan. I had one very large, eager box sitting on my steps earlier. I can’t wait to start reading! Thank you, for all the finished copies, Macmillan.



The pretties:
The Detour by S.A. Bodeen
Into White by Randi Pink
Write This Down by Claudia Mills
Enter a Glossy Web by McKenna Ruebush
Rebel Genius by Michael Dante DiMartino
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker
Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeep! What a fabulous haul! I've only gotten my hands on Revel Genius out of these but I see lots of others ones that I want to read :D Enjoy your goodies Nori! xx

    ReplyDelete