Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (206)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Once and For All by Sarah Dessen (6/6/2017):


Description on Goodreads:
As bubbly as champagne and delectable as wedding cake, Once and for All, Sarah Dessen's thirteenth novel, is set in the world of wedding planning, where crises are routine.

Louna, daughter of famed wedding planner Natalie Barrett, has seen every sort of wedding: on the beach, at historic mansions, in fancy hotels and clubs. Perhaps that's why she's cynical about happily-ever-after endings, especially since her own first love ended tragically. When Louna meets charming, happy-go-lucky serial dater Ambrose, she holds him at arm's length. But Ambrose isn't about to be discouraged, now that he's met the one girl he really wants.

Sarah Dessen's many, many fans will adore her latest, a richly satisfying, enormously entertaining story that has everything humor, romance, and an ending both happy and imperfect, just like life itself."
Review:
I love Sarah Dessen. I will read all her books as long as she keeps writing them. I wish they came out more often. Her books are kind of what I compare all other YA contemporary books to.  Even just reading this summary for the first time makes me want to go back and re-read all of her other books. I need to do some serious re-reading this winter. Any way, I can’t wait!
What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I felt the mood to read contemporaries more. It just never feels like I need to read them as much as fantasy and sci-fi. But then I feel like I miss out on quality contemporary authors...like Dessen. I hope you love this new one here Nori^^ xx

    ReplyDelete