Monday, August 7, 2017

A Good Week in Books (168)



I had a nice book week. Honestly, with my summer schedule, I have no idea how I read at all. I guess books keep me sane and I need all of the ones I can get my hands on over the summer. I read one ARC and one graphic novel this week. I also started a new contemporary and am about half way through my latest sci-fi audio book. I received five new books for review this week. Thank you, Macmillan. And I just have two more crazy weeks at work to go! And in 3 weeks, I have a stay-cation to look forward to (hopefully filled with books, beaches, and good food).
The new books:

The Gilded Cage by Lucinda Gray
The Beautiful Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Love is Both Wave and Particle by Paul Cody
Whatever by S.J. Goslee
In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment