Monday, October 23, 2017

A Good Week in Books (173)



I had a nice book week. I’m on the second to last disc of an awesome audio book. I finished John Green’s latest. And I started reading a new book by my favorite author. My library had its annual Nickerson event, and my wonderful boyfriend purchased the two books for sale by the author for us, so we can have signed copies. It was also my birthday this week. I’m officially 31 now.
Besides having a wonderful weekend with my closest friends, I got a couple of gift books. I’m now the proud owner of the third installment of the illustrated Harry Potter books. The boyfriend gets me one at each birthday (along with gorgeous earrings this year). I also received a lovely signed picture book from his aunt (that takes place on Cape Cod). I received one new book for review (Thank you, Macmillan!). I actually received several more for review that were sent to my old house. And I think I’ll be getting those Friday…It’s always nice to know I have fresh books waiting.
The books:

The Midnight Dancer by Nikki Katz
The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan (signed)
The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan (signed)
Sea Snow by Leslie Lanou Bigoness and Lindsay Meade Bigoness (signed)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling and illustrated by Jim Kay
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment