Monday, December 25, 2017

A Good Week in Books (176) The Christmas Edition


Merry Christmas, everyone!
It’s my first time really celebrating the holiday for real. I’m Jewish and I did go to Chicago to celebrate Chanukah with my family. But, we came back a few days ago, in time to celebrate Christmas at home (my boyfriend and I). And since I’m living with my Christian boyfriend (neither of us are religious really), we have a tree, stockings, and all of it this year. And I have to say the more holidays, the better. More family time, more dessert, more gifts, and of course more books.  I feel incredibly lucky this year to have so much holiday time.
I haven’t done one of these posts in a couple weeks because I knew I’d be getting some books over the holidays, and I was right. I got two signed books from the boyfriend! I bought two books for myself. And I got a Gilmore Girls cookbook from my mom! I’ve also been on a reading frenzy and have read a lot of books (I read a lot when traveling).
The books:


Norse Mythology
by Neil Gaiman (signed!!!!!!)
The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman (also signed!!! Good job, boyfriend)
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Always and Forever by Jenny Han
Eat Like a Gilmore: The Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of Gilmore Girls by Krsiti Carlson
I also received yummy goodies, earrings, a scarf, and some checks from family. And Nick got an air fryer. We also still have one more Christmas party to attend later today. All in all, I really have so much to be thankful for. And I sincerely hope if you’re reading this, that you have a lot to be thankful for too. Happy holidays! And happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment