Monday, May 21, 2018

A Good Week in Books (180)



So…I was this close to calling my post: The Mother Load. Seriously, I have a huge haul this week! I’m still slowly making my way through Goblet of Fire on audio (there are 17 discs!). I finished one great contemporary and one new graphic novel. It was a goal of mine to read more graphic novels this year, and so far that has not been a problem. So many good, new YA and middle grade graphic novels!
I also received the mother load of hauls from Hachette. I think there’s at least one new one from Macmillan. And the lovely boyfriend bought me another graphic novel on our fun trip into Boston this past weekend.
I kind of feel like I’ve been living in books lately. Between the gorgeous new books at home, and the end of my fiscal year at work when I get to order tons of new books for the library, I’m surrounded. And I have to say it’s a lovely feeling.
The new pretties:


5 Worlds: The Cobalt Prince by Mark Siegel (!!! So excited for this book 2!)
Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron
Airports, Exes, And other Things I’m Over by Shani Petroff
Once Upon a Time: Henry and Violet by Michelle Zink
Picture Us in the Light by Kelly Loy Gilbert
City of Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: 2 Fuzzy, 2 Furious by Shanon Hale(!!)
Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
Nothing Happened by Molly Booth
Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone
The Trials of Apollo: The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan (!)
Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
Neanderthal Opens the Door to the Universe by Preston Norton
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment