Monday, January 14, 2019

A Good Week in Books (196)



Happy New Year!
I’ve had a slow start to reading this year, but I know it will all pick up soon. It always does. I ended the year with an unbelievably good YA thriller. I’ve read one amazing sci-fi novel and one amazing contemporary too. I’m kind of 3 for 3 here, already. And I I’m almost sad that I read these books after my Best Books of 2018 list…but oh well.
I bought a few books this month. Two (my favorite two of 2018) I was planning on re-reading before the sequels came out. That did not happen….I might still re-read them any way so my mind is ready for their respective book twos. But, I also might just dig into the new ones instead.
The new books:


Truly Devious
by Maureen Johnson
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
The Wicked King by Holly Black
How has your week/ new year stared off with books?

No comments:

Post a Comment