Saturday, August 3, 2019

A Good Week in Books (207)



I’ve had such a crazy, busy, hectic summer. But, I’m here now. I have some serious blogging to catch up on. I’ve read 4 books since my last post (one YA romance, one YA graphic novel, one YA sci-fi, and one Middle Grade) Reviews will happen pronto. I’ve also been doing some serious tv binging. Nick and I finished all of Supernatural, Good Omens, and Stranger Things. We are now on to New Girl. We needed something lighter. And I’ve been seriously obsessed with the show, Empire...Summer is my crazy time at work, and tv has been my go-to when I get home. I’ve received 7 new books for review. Thank you, Henry Holt, Swoon Reads, Feiwel and Friends, and First Second.
The new books:

Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
The Merciful Crow
by Margaret Owen
Within Ash and Stardust by Chani Lynn Feener
Before I Disappear by Danielle Stinson
Grimoire Noir by Vera Greentea and Yana Bogatch
How the Light Gets in by Katy Upperman
Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski

No comments:

Post a Comment