Monday, August 26, 2019

A Good Week in Books (208)



I’m prepping a few posts for this week. After that, I will be MIA for a while. I get married in 12 days! And I’m going to be super busy. And after the small wedding, I’ll be in Paris for the honeymoon….I’m not sure when exactly I’ll be back to my blog, but maybe not until October. I do plan on bringing some books with me to Paris. It’s a dream of mine to sit outside at a café with Nick and a couple of good books, in Paris. I’m so excited! So, I will definitely have a lot of catching up to do here in the fall.
This week, I received 1 new book for review. Thank you, Feiwel and Friends. And I also got a new book from someone who came back from a library conference. Both look super good. I also finished reading 3 books this week (1 YA, 1 middle grade, and 1 graphic novel).
The new books:

Hurricane Season by Nicole Melleby
My Box-shaped Heart by Rachael Lucas
I have a few book reviews to post this week, but after that I’m off for a little while. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment