Monday, June 27, 2022

A Good Week in Books (230)


I’m moving at the end of the summer, so taking/accepting new books is kind of silly, but….My library got a ton of boxes of ARCs recently. And we can’t sell them or add them to the library. We are putting most of them in our Little Free Libraries and I’m giving away a lot as prizes to kids in the Summer Reading Program. But, I pulled a few to read, myself too….Though, I might end up putting them in the Little Frees, when I’m done. I’m really trying to lighten the book load. I also received one for review thanks to Hyperion. I have so many good books to look forward to!

The new pretties:


Sir Callie and the Champions of Helston by Esme Symes-Smith

Gallant by Victoria Schwab

Fireborn by Aisling Fowler

Once Upon a K-Prom by Kat Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment