Monday, June 11, 2012

A Good Week in Books (9)



I had a relatively good week in books! I bought two more books with my special discount at work. I got one new one on Net Galley. I got another book to review for Romantic Times. And I was given a Barnes and Noble gift card from one of the coolest parent volunteers ever, and got three more new ones!
With my discount, I got these (I already own the other Smith-Ready books and I somehow have the sequel already to Carter’s book, so now my series are complete!):
 
Shine
by Jeri Smith-Ready

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

From Net Galley (thank you Disney Hyperion!):
 
Dark Star
by Bethany Frenette (comes out 10/23/12)

To review for RT:
 
Until Next Time
by Amy Lignor

With my gift card, I got these beauties:
 
Hourglass
by Myra McEntire

Witches of East End
by Melissa De La Cruz

Shadow and Bone
by Leigh Bardugo (I already read this one and reviewed it, but I just had to own a physical copy of it –that’s how much I loved it).

How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll like The Goddess Test, but the sequel made me so mad. Lol.

    I hope Until Next Time is better than the last one, but I think I've seen some negative reviews. At least it has a better cover?

    I got Dark Star too. Isn't it awesome looking?

    ReplyDelete