Monday, April 29, 2013

A Good Week in Books (50)



I have been having internet issues. AKA: my roommie and I got a new router, and have not quite managed to set it up correctly…So, I’m sitting in Panera Bread right now, about to post up about a week’s worth of blog entries (in advance), starting with this post that I meant to put up yesterday.
So, I finally gave in and became an Amazon Prime member…I have a book-buying problem. I am now officially a member of both Barnes and Noble and Amazon, on top of owning both a Kindle and a Nook…But, I did the math. It definitely makes sense for me to be a member. And well, I ordered a lot of books. In my defense, a ton of books recently came out.

Chosen at Nightfall
by C.C. Hunter
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
The Elite by Kiera Cass
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment