Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (40)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.

This week, I am waiting on Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (9/7/13):

Description on Goodreads:
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
I absolutely love this author. She has got to be one of my all time favorite YA contemporary authors today! The story of this book sounds a little different, possibly less romantic. And I’m more than okay with this! I’m also more than okay with old characters coming back! I loved when this happened in her second book. It was unexpected and wonderful. I’m not sure how I feel about the new book covers. But at this point I will safely buy anything with this author’s name on it, good cover or bad. Is it September yet?
What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. This one is on my wait list too. Looking forward to it! Old follower :)

    Kat
    katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this book now! But I'm a little bit disappointed that they decided to change the cover


    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete